Real Flower Drop Earrings
Bring the beauty of Nature in a timeless piece of jewellery with these stunning Real Flower earrings. Handmade in London, each pair of earrings is one-of-a-kind, with no two flowers being exactly alike, making them a truly special addition to your jewellery collection. Each pair features a real, delicate flower, hand-picked in Ealing Neighbourhood, in London. Each flower is then individually pressed for several weeks and preserved in resin. Super lightweight, these real flower earrings will make the perfect gift for nature lovers, gardeners, or anyone looking to add a feminine touch to their outfit. Preserved dried flower jewellery can make a great gift alternative to a fresh flower bouquet.
Dimensions & Material
- Forget-me-not: H 4cm x 1.2cm W / Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel / Resin coating.
- Garland Spirea: H 7cm x 1.2cm W / Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel, Gold plated / Resin coating.
All metal parts are nickel and lead-free and non-toxic.
Each earring comes with a rubber back stopper to prevent them from falling off.
Those earrings are displayed on a recycled paper card and wrapped in an organza gift bag, ready to be gifted.
Items are handmade and may differ from photos as no 2 will be identical. There may be minor imperfections such as small bubbles or bumps in the resin.
Jewellery care instruction:
• Avoid getting your jewellery in contact with hair spray, moisturisers, nail polish remover, perfumes and household cleaning chemicals.
• It is best to avoid wearing your jewellery in the shower or when swimming.
• Store away from direct sunlight and out of high temperatures.
• Should you need to, clean your jewellery with a soft cloth dipped in warm soapy water and leave it to air dry. Do not submerge in water.
About the designer...
French/Mexican couple Lise & Guillermo are Atelier Zorro, a fashion & accessories brand based in West London. They create handmade colourful and unique fashion accessories that are inspired by Nature, as well as hair styling wax made with 100% natural ingredients. Their ethos is that fashion should be both fun and responsible, which is why they strive to offer products that are as beautiful as they are ethical. Their products are handcrafted with love and attention to detail, using high-quality materials that are both durable and sustainable, reusing and recycling materials and clothes wherever possible.