Real Flower Necklaces
Bring the beauty of Nature in a timeless piece of jewellery with this stunning Real Flower Necklace. Handmade in London, each necklace is one-of-a-kind, with no two flowers being exactly alike, making them a truly special addition to your jewellery collection. Each necklace features a real, delicate flower, hand-picked in Ealing Neighbourhood in London. Each flower is then individually pressed for several weeks and preserved in resin. Makes the perfect gift for nature lovers, gardeners, or anyone looking to add a feminine touch to their outfit. Preserved dried flower jewellery can make a great gift alternative to a fresh flower bouquet.
Chain length approx. 50cm
Rose and Forget-Me-Not pendants are 20mm diameter / Garland Spirea pendant 12mm
Stainless Steel, with gold plated for the Rose and Garland spirea pendants. Resin coating. All metal parts are nickel and lead-free and non-toxic.
Those necklaces are displayed on a recycled paper card and wrapped in an organza gift bag, ready to be gifted.
- Red Roses symbolise romance, love, beauty, and courage and are the June Birth Flower.
- Forget-me-nots are considered a symbol of fidelity and faithfulness. They flower during April-June and represent a promise that you will always remember this special someone, and keep them in your thoughts forever.
- Garland Spirea are tiny white flowers blooming abundantly on each branch and are often thought to symbolise wealth and prosperity.
These items are handmade, therefore there may be minor imperfections such as small bubbles or bumps in the resin. This adds to the handmade, unique nature of this jewellery piece.
Jewellery care instruction:
• Avoid getting your jewellery in contact with hair spray, moisturisers, nail polish remover, perfumes and household cleaning chemicals.
• It is best to avoid wearing your jewellery in the shower or when swimming.
• Store away from direct sunlight and out of high temperatures.
• Should you need to, clean your jewellery with a soft cloth dipped in warm soapy water and leave it to air dry. Do not submerge in water.
About the designer...
French/Mexican couple Lise & Guillermo are Atelier Zorro, a fashion & accessories brand based in West London. They create handmade colourful and unique fashion accessories that are inspired by Nature, as well as hair styling wax made with 100% natural ingredients. Their ethos is that fashion should be both fun and responsible, which is why they strive to offer products that are as beautiful as they are ethical. Their products are handcrafted with love and attention to detail, using high-quality materials that are both durable and sustainable, reusing and recycling materials and clothes wherever possible.